- Collagen Forte contains well absorbed hydrolysed collagen peptides derived from type I and III bovine collagen.
- Collagen Forte provides a high-strength dose of 5500mg of collagen in each 9g serve.
- Collagen is the body’s most abundant protein, representing approximately 30% of total body protein, with 80-90% composed of type I, II and III collagen.Collagen provides tensile strength and firmness to connective tissues, such as hair, skin, nails and joints.
- Collagen peptides are predominantly composed of hydroxyproline, proline and glycine. These amino acids are important for the production of collagen and, once converted into their active forms, become major components of cross linkages in collagen, playing a key role in collagen stability.
- Acai and Acerola berries are superfoods that are a rich source of vitamin C, an antioxidant important for normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin. Guava leaf provides a good source of zinc, a mineral that contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, nails, skin structure and wound healing when part of a healthy diet involving a variety of foods.
- Collagen Forte is available in a berry-flavoured powder naturally sweetened with thaumatin.